Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

We always start this lucky day with a green breakfast. The kids love eating everything green, including green eggs, green milk and toast sprinkled with green sparkles.Here are my boys all dressed in their green.
For dinner we always enjoy a traditional Irish dinner that includes Corned Beef and Cabbage. Clark refuses to eat it and somehow he always seem to be out of town on
St. Patrick's Day. Go figure!!

8 comments:

Jess said...

Love it! I am glad I am not the only one who makes weird looking green meals for St. Patty's. Cute family picture. Clark, stop being so picky about your food! :)

Ashley and Ezra said...

That is so cute! I have to remember these Green traditions when I have little kids, it looks like they loved it! Clark...just give in and join the fun!

Natalie said...

very cute. Love all the green. I'm going to have to get your recipes. It looks like fun.

Elicia said...

I love that you go all out for St. Patrick's Day. Personally, I almost forgot until I saw the note from EJ's preschool to wear green... :)

Nikki said...

Your boys are all so cute!

Nikki said...

I've changed my blog to private. Please email me your email address so I can add you to my viewing list.
nikkitolman@yahoo.com

Dave and Shelby said...

Look at all those cute boys. You are such a cute mom... I am still planning on setting up my girls with your boys when they get older!! Looks like you guys are doing great. I just wanted to say hi since i have not been on the blog for so long. Hope to see you soon.
Shelby

Chelsie Brown said...

I hope you guys had a great weekend. My favorite templates are at: http://rackettyscrappety.blogspot.com. I love how she shows samples of them. Hope you like them too.