Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I finally did it!!

What's in your bag?
I was tagged by my friend Elicia, here's what it is:
The Rules:
1. You have to show your bag.
2. Show all the contents in the bag, no cleaning it out first.
3. Bag tag 5 more people.


Here's my bag at the moment. It is a bag/diaper bag combo. Which explains most of the contents you will see inside:



Here is what I found: A Diaper, burp cloth, wet wipes, formula container, baby socks, pacifier (acutally 2), pacifier clip, Kleenex, Kudos granola bar, Life Savers, hand sanitizer, hand lotion, Aleve, Baby Tylenol, lip gloss, chapstick, cell phone, lipliner, gum and Skittles (I always have to have some candy on hand!) See, nothing too exciting.




So, what's in your bag? I tag: Katie B., Katie E., Christy, Kasey and Melanie

3 comments:

Elicia said...

Yeah! I am so glad you finally posted...is that really all you had in that big bag? ;)

Jess said...

Love the skittles. They are the best!

Trish said...

Hey- I didn't know you were a blogger! Now I can stay in touch with you! xoxo Trish