Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Here comes Peter Cottontail. We've had these easter bunny ears since Tyler was a baby and I love putting them on my kids when they are little. Clark always freaks out when he sees that I have put "pink" ears on my boys. But I think they look cute!

The Easter Bunny brought lots of yummies to the boys this year!


The Easter Bunny had a little fun with Tyler & Zach this year. He made sure their baskets were hid really good this year. They had a fun time scouring the house trying to find where they were. The boys also had fun finding camouflage and glow in the dark easter eggs that the Easter Bunny hid in the backyard. They thought the eggs this year were way cool!


And here are my handsome boys all dressed up in their Easter best!

1 comment:

Chelsie Brown said...

You have a way cute family. If I do end up having all boys like you, I don't think I will be disappointed.