Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Point Gardens

So a bunch of girls in the neighborhood decided to get out and enjoy the beautiful spring weather at the Thanksgiving Point Garden's Tulip Festival.

What is it with water that attracts little boys like magnets!

Austin refused to sit still for even a second so that I could take his picture.
Thanks, Coop for at least trying.

You're suppose to smell the flowers, Austin, not eat them!
We even saw a family of geese with their babies in tow.

The kids had a blast rolling down the grassy hill over and over!
What a fun day. The gardens were so beautiful.
I wish we could go there every day!

1 comment:

The Cannons said...

That is just too beautiful- it's makes me so excited to come visit. And HOLY COW- Austin has changed so much I can't wait to see him in person.