So for Christmas, my cute mother-in-law slept out on the streets of downtown Salt Lake to get tickets for her daughters and myself to go see "WICKED". And can I just say, it was even better the second time around. I had gone to see it last year in L.A. with some friends but I loved it even more here in Salt Lake!
We started off the evening with dinner at "Macaroni Grill", which was delicious of course.
We took so long eating we had to run through some dark, wet alleys to make it in time for the show!
But once we were in our seats, it was all worth it!
We started off the evening with dinner at "Macaroni Grill", which was delicious of course.
We took so long eating we had to run through some dark, wet alleys to make it in time for the show!
But once we were in our seats, it was all worth it!




5 comments:
Glad to see you finally posted! I've heard great things about "Wicked" and living so close to San Antonio I hope we can hit some great musicals. Glad to see you are well and happy!
Looks like you had a great time - I've heard that it is amazing!
We saw it 2 years ago and are going again in July - can't wait!! It is my all time fave :)
Looked fun. It's important for those of us without any daughters to have our girls nights. How's the shoe biz?
I had so much fun with you-what a great night!
Post a Comment