The pictures are darling. The family picture is beautiful. Your boys are too cute. About the crazy hair, your boys crazy hair is my boys normal hair. I'm hoping someday they'll outgrow the faux hawk! Glad to see an updated post!
Could you guys be ANY cuter?! Seriously!!! Steve got to catch up with Will on Sunday - I sent him up for the BYU game as a birthday gift. Maybe some day we'll actually get to SEE you guys!!!
Hey, Angie, this is your cousin Sherry. Found your blog off Audrie's. Cute kids. Love to keep in touch through our blogs, http://savillefamily.org/ms/.
I am mostly a wife and a mother. But I a lot of the time I also feel like a cook, an accountant, a medic, a referee, a housekeeper, a chaufeur, and the list could go on. I do have four precious, little boys - Tyler, Zach, Cooper, and Austin. Life at our house is crazy most of the times - but also just crazy fun! My house looks and feels like a war zone sometimes, but like my mom always says, "Your house is a labratory, not a museum". So true!! I keep telling myself to enjoy the messes and the laughter and all the other obnoxious noises that little boys can make, for there will be plenty of time later in life for a clean and quiet house. I am just so thankful to have my healthy, happy boys and a wonderful husband that loves me no matter what!
9 comments:
K those pictures are so cute. I love them!
The pictures are darling. The family picture is beautiful. Your boys are too cute. About the crazy hair, your boys crazy hair is my boys normal hair. I'm hoping someday they'll outgrow the faux hawk! Glad to see an updated post!
I love your main picture at the top of the blog! you have such a cute family! Those pictures are great... what perfect timing for the colrs!
What fun fall pictures - I love them! The new look for your blog is so cute too!
Could you guys be ANY cuter?! Seriously!!! Steve got to catch up with Will on Sunday - I sent him up for the BYU game as a birthday gift. Maybe some day we'll actually get to SEE you guys!!!
I love the fall pictures. I need to do that!
Adorable like always! I can't believe little Austin- he's changed so much! I can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving.
Hey, Angie, this is your cousin Sherry. Found your blog off Audrie's. Cute kids. Love to keep in touch through our blogs,
http://savillefamily.org/ms/.
cousin sherry again. I have moved my blog to mssaville.blogspot.com hope to hear from you
Post a Comment