Monday, October 13, 2008

Crazy Hair Day!

So, it was CRAZY HAIR DAY at school, and since
the boys are such big BYU fans, we decided to
let them shave a "Y" on the back of their heads.
They thought it was pretty cool, but now I'm
just hoping it grows back soon.








4 comments:

Rosander said...

So love the hair! Your boys are so cute and they seem like they have grown up even from the Powell pictures.

Kari said...

Love to see some serious Cougar Pride!!!!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

hahaha that's so funny!! I miss garner village, LOOk how big and cute Austin is... just like the rest of the boys!!

The Cannons said...

Blake is SO jealous. He's been asking for a long time to do the same thing so thanks a lot Angie, the request now will end with, "but Tyler and Zach got to do it!". So cute I have to admit. Go COUGS!