Some friends invited us to go to Lake Powell for the Labor Day Weekend. We had a blast! Ever since I was little, Lake Powell has been one of my favorite places in the entire world!
The houseboat we stayed on had a pole up on top and the
kids loved to see how high they could climb.
Clark really loved the wave runners. Those babies are fast!!
The boys would spend hours, searching for and catching lizards on the beach. Tyler quickness, made him the king of lizard catching. Needless to say, he got a little sun!
Zach was quite the little cliff jumper. He would jump over and over and over again.
And of course, we had to go see Rainbow Bridge.
When it was time to go home, Cooper asked me if we could live at Lake Powell. I think that means he had a lot of fun!



6 comments:
We just got back from Powell yesterday and I'm in serious withdrawals. I'm with you - it is the best place on earth! I'm figuring out a way we can sell our home and just get by living on a houseboat permanently :) I'm glad you had such a fun time!
I feel the same way... I wish I could live down there. We are actually going a week from tomorrow, this just gets me more excited.
Oh I miss Lake Powell lots!! Your boys are about the cuttest boys in the whole world. Such a darling family.
What a fun trip - that little Cooper is so dang cute ...what a funny kid he is!
What a fun Labor Day! Jeff and I love Lake Powell and have not been for three years. I am craving it looking at your blog. I bet your boys had a blast!
So funny that I found you had a blog. I was on my sis in laws sisters (confusing..sorry) blog and saw a familiar name. Im happy to see some more familiar faces in the blog world!!1
Post a Comment