Everyone seems excited about going back to school (especially mom!)

Cooper thought he was pretty cool because he gets to ride the bus and go to preschool at the elementary just like his big brothers! And mom likes it because he is out of the house for 4 hours, 4 days a week!

I think riding the bus is one of the favorite parts of going to school for the boys!

And Cooper really likes his new teacher, Miss Chris.
3 comments:
I always loved back to school. It will be crazy for me when my kids start going to school and see the other side of back to school.
I didn't know that you had a four-eyes in the family. Good for you, although the doctor was not me therefore inferior work I'm sure. We have Ashton in glasses and even I cannot get her to wear them. Loved the Powell photos-very jealous. I'm surprised Clark didn't strap 'em up w/ the boys and relive the Intramural days from BYU. Holt
Apparently my husband has been sneaking over to read your blog, too!! I knew I didn't remember leaving that comment :) Your boys are growing up so fast and are so darn cute! It would be nice to see them sometime "in person" ... although I'm sure they would be bored out of their minds with my girls!
Post a Comment