Friday, June 6, 2008

Congratulations, Clark!!

I just wanted to congratulate Clark on qualifying to play in the Utah State Amateur Golf Tournament. I think this is a pretty big deal for anyone who is a golfer in Utah. For those of you who know my husband, saying that golf is a pretty big deal to him would be an understatement!! When he's not playing golf, he is probably watching it on TV. So when all that "practice" pays off, it makes it all worth it. I do have to say, it's been really fun to watch as he starts to teach each of our boys how to play. They often go down to the driving range at Thanksgiving Point to hit balls, which gives me a little break every once in a while. Anyway, I just wanted to let him know that although I'm not always happy about how much he golfs, I think he's great! Love ya babe!

6 comments:

Chelsie Brown said...

Cute pics. There is a website that you can look for freebie kits by theme. It is http://digiscrapdepot.com/freebies/theme-kits/102.aspx

If that didn't work, the link is on Audrie's blog under a link called: Free scrapbook pages and kits.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Clark! Angie, I'm with you on the whole "husband is always golfing" thing - maybe we should get together when they're gone!

Elicia said...

Congrats Clark! Quit your day job and start making the big bucks going pro! ;)
Your camera sure is taking cute pictures Ang!

Katie said...

Clark..
Brady says "nice ugly green sweater". I think ya look mighty handsome! Good job on qualifying.. Maybe now Brady will only have to give you one shot a side, instead of two!
We love you guys and your kids are darling. Call us so we can hang out.

Trish said...

How did I miss all of these posts? So busy...and congrats Clark! That's awesome!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Wow, so Clark isn't just all talk huh? Congrats Clark... keep up the practicing, but take the boys with :)