Saturday, May 8, 2010

Coop's Nerf Party

Cooper wanted an Airsoft birthday party this year, but I told him that probably wasn't appropriate for 6 year olds, so he settled for a Nerf party instead.Eat boy got a baggie filled with a nerf gun and bullets.


We decided to have the party at the park so the boys would have plenty of room to run around.

I couldn't find a pinata anywhere that would work, so we just made our own!
Tyler & Zach were good sports and helped decorate and run the games.
Clark brought the balloons and pizza to the party in style!
The pizzas fit great in the side pouch. They were all smashed up to one side, but still edible. :)
Let the games begin!
Time for the stick beating.
After everyone had a turn, we gave up and let Cooper beat it to pieces without a blindfold.
Who's ready for cake? (I mean cupcakes??)
The wind mostly blew out the candles, but Coop posed for the picture anyway. :)
Many wished for another great year! We love ya, Coop! Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

Ashley and Ezra said...

That is so cute! Im getting excited for Boy birthday parties! I love Clarks transportation... plus, what boys dont love smashed pizza?