Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back 2 School

Cooper almost went crazy having to wait an extra week to start kindergarten after his big brothers started school! He was so excited!!
Austin wasn't exactly sure what was going on with all the pictures, but wanted to pose for one anyway! :)
Tyler being cool and collected as usual.

Look at all those boys! I still can't believe they are all mine. But I think they're pretty darn cute!
The bus stop just happens to also be a construction site for the new elementary school being built. We can't wait for the day when they can walk or ride their bikes to school next year!


Cooper and his buddy, Camden walking to class together.
Coop didn't waste any time. He jumped right in and started "learning."
Once they all sat down and started singing songs, I knew they were in good hands and I could go home and celebrate my few hours of peace and quiet! :)

No comments: