Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Hearts



I really do love Thanksgiving. It's a wonderful time of year when we truly get to celebrate the things that are most important to us - Family, Fun and Food!



This year we went over to my family's house. My mom is always so great to do most of the cooking for us and we each just bring something to add to the smorgasbord of food.
It was soooo yummy! Thanks, Mom!

After the "Great Feast" we always have a few family traditions that we like to do on Thanksgiving. A few of the favorites include: find the hidden turkeys (which usually turns into a turkey throwing war), BINGO and of course football! Like I said, I love Thanksgiving!!

Looks like the turkey sleeping agent got to Clark (it always does!).


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics - I love your Christmas card!

Chelsie Brown said...

Mandie and I just play around with photography. We get tips from others that play with photography and we love to "borrow" others ideas. We do alot of the editing in photoshop because the possiblities are endless there.
If you have any questions, just ask, but Mandie may have more of the answers!

Holly is an amazing photographer and we also get tips from her.

Kari said...

Glad to know you had a wonderful Thanksgiving ... your family is so adorable!!