Monday, July 21, 2008
Crappy blogger!
Okay, so I have been getting a lot of crap lately about not updating my blog very often. But I warned everyone that said I should start a blog, that I wouldn't be that great at it. Life with four boys is crazy as is, but add onto that summertime and a constant stream of visiting relatives and that just adds up to not a lot of free time for me. So, I apologize to the few of you that check my blog every once in a while. (Not that my life is that exciting to read about anyway!) But just know that I will get to it eventually and then I will probably have to go back and catch up on things that might have happened months ago. Sorry, that's just the way it's gonna be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
That is the cutest picture of your boys! I love it!
I found your blog. FUN! Now we can keep in touch...when you have time to post that is! jk
http://conradmandieanderson.blogspot.com
I will never give you crap for being a slacker in the blog department because I am always guilty of the same ;) I'm just glad to know where to find you so I can see what you're up to! I so wish we could have actually seen each other last week - our time is never really our own when we are in town. I'm beginning to think a couples retreat may be the only way we can all meet up and spend time together!!
Angie, I almost added the same background to my blog - cute taste! Your boys look so freekin' cute in that picture - I love it!
Hey Angie!
Your boys look darling in that picture at the top! I haven't seen you a while, hope you guys are doing good! Your Austin reminds me of my little Dylan with his cute round head...I love it!
Oh I forgot..my blog is private, but email me your address and I'll add you...
tawnya@touchfon.com
That is quite an update! Your boys are darling! Looks like you are having an eventful summer!
Angie- Hey I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Lindsay Rosander, Kris Rosanders wife. I know don't think I'm crazy I just noticed your name on Keri Holts blog and thought I would say Hi. I know I'm crazy but it's fun to see what everyone is up to and Kris is always impressed when I know what is going on and can keep him in the loop, don't get me wrong he still makes fun of me for blogging, but I think he secretly likes know what is going on with is friends and their families.
your blog is so cute, i saw your link on the rosanders. so i will be checking in more often so get posting!! :) just kidding! it was fun seeing you at mel's thing last week. your boys are darling!
It was so fun to see you guys the other day. I was telling Dave I knew that your little boy came early but I don't think I knew he was in the hospital for a few weeks. I am so sorry I am such a lame friend. I wish I would have helped out more. Your boys look so cute. We miss you guys here and wish so badly that you would just move back. The house is empty. It has never been the same without all of the little trucks out front. Hope to see you soon. XOXO Shelby
Post a Comment