Yeah for the update! I am glad you had such a great holiday season. We need to get together one night again for a date night! I love the picture of Austin and his brothers!
Ang- I got a bunch of tickets for Good Things Utah on March 6th. Let me know if you will be able to make it! That is the date that Shabby Baby is going to be on. Katie
Angie, Hey you!! I just found your super-cute blog! It's so fun to be able to see other peoples pics! You have to check out ours: www.pebsmountain.blogspot.com
I am mostly a wife and a mother. But I a lot of the time I also feel like a cook, an accountant, a medic, a referee, a housekeeper, a chaufeur, and the list could go on. I do have four precious, little boys - Tyler, Zach, Cooper, and Austin. Life at our house is crazy most of the times - but also just crazy fun! My house looks and feels like a war zone sometimes, but like my mom always says, "Your house is a labratory, not a museum". So true!! I keep telling myself to enjoy the messes and the laughter and all the other obnoxious noises that little boys can make, for there will be plenty of time later in life for a clean and quiet house. I am just so thankful to have my healthy, happy boys and a wonderful husband that loves me no matter what!
4 comments:
Visita mi blog
Yeah for the update! I am glad you had such a great holiday season. We need to get together one night again for a date night! I love the picture of Austin and his brothers!
Ang- I got a bunch of tickets for Good Things Utah on March 6th. Let me know if you will be able to make it! That is the date that Shabby Baby is going to be on.
Katie
Angie, Hey you!! I just found your super-cute blog! It's so fun to be able to see other peoples pics! You have to check out ours:
www.pebsmountain.blogspot.com
Post a Comment